Terms and Conditions
- Freeheelgear/Telemarkdown will honor all manufacturer’s warranties on products sold, and will warranty all shop workmanship for a period of one year from date of purchase, provided the end user does not abuse the product(s), or use it for purposes for which it was not intended. End users are required to service, maintain and use products in accordance with manufacturers’ instructions. Warranties are available only to the initial purchaser and are not transferable. End users are responsible for safe return shipping or delivery to the appropriate return address. Call 603-533-5589.
- All content (“Content”) displayed or transmitted on this site, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and graphics are owned or controlled by Free Heel Gear/Telemarkdown, and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademarks, service marks, and other proprietary rights, laws and treaties.
- You may make a single print copy of any of the content on this Web site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided that you do not remove nor cause to be removed any copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary notices or visual marks or logos from such content. You may not archive or retain any of the Content accessed on this Web site without the express written permission of Free Heel Gear/Telemarkdown. All requests for archiving, republication or retention of any part of the Content must be in writing to Free Heel Gear/Telemarkdown clearly stating the purpose and manner in which the Content will be used. Requests for permission to archive, retain, or republish any part of the Content must be made in writing or by email to Free Heel Gear/Telemarkdown at email@example.com
- Free Heel Gear/Telemarkdown reserves the right to modify, update, suspend, discontinue, or restrict the use of or access to this Web site or any portion of this Web site, at any time and without notice or liability.
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN A WRITTEN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND FREE HEEL GEAR/TELEMARKDOWN, ALL MATERIALS AND SERVICES ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR THE WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE DAVID LUSSIER GALLERY MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICES AND MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR MATERIALS WILL BE EFFECTIVE, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR INFORMATION PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE OBTAINED FROM THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
THIS SITE COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. FREE HEEL GEAR/TELEMARKDOWN MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THE CONTENT AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. THE CONTENT AT THIS SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, AND FREE HEEL GEAR/TELEMARKDOWN MAKES NO COMMITMENT TO UPDATE SUCH CONTENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL FREE HEEL GEAR/TELEMARKDOWN BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT FREE HEEL GEAR/TELEMARKDOWN HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR OF ANY WEB SITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SITE.
- This Web site may from time to time contain links or pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Free Heel Gear/Telemarkdown does not operate or control in any way any information, products or services on these third-party sites and Free Heel Gear/Telemarkdown expressly disclaims any responsibility for such third-party sites, which are provided for your convenience on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
- All e-mail sent to the e-mail addresses of Free Heel Gear/Telemarkdown becomes the property of Free Heel Gear/Telemarkdown.Free Heel Gear/Telemarkdown reserves the right, but shall not be obligated to, publish any email message received, in whole or in part, or make such other use as Free Heel Gear/Telemarkdow in its sole discretion sees fit.
- This Web site (excluding linked sites) is controlled by Free Heel Gear/Telemarkdown. By accessing this Web site, you andFree Heel Gear/Telemarkdown agree that all matters relating to your access to, or use of this Web site shall be governed by the laws of the United States, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof and in the event of any dispute, you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the United States Courts and any proceedings which arise from use of this Web site or from interpretation of these terms and conditions must be commenced in the United States court system.
- If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Any remaining provisions shall be given effect to the fullest extent possible.
Telemarkdown.com/Fey Bros. Enterprises Conditions of sales
RETURNS: UNUSED AND UNMODIFIED gear can be returned within 30 days of purchase, at the buyer’s expense, for a full refund (not including original shipping costs). Skis that have been mounted by telemarkdown.com/ Fey Bros Enterprises or the purchaser, boots and bindings that have been skied, and any other used equipment cannot be returned. This restriction does not apply to gear that meets the standards for a manufacturer’s express or implied warranty.
SHIPPING: Carrier verification by tracking number, without signature, of successful delivery of items to the address specified by buyer must be accepted by buyer as evidence that telemarkdown.com/ Fey Bros Enterprises has fulfilled its obligations under these conditions of sales. Weight of packages will be considered sufficient evidence of delivery. If the buyer desires a signature acknowledging receipt, that requirement must be stated by email at the time of purchase and a $15 surcharge will be added.
In the event an incorrect product is shipped, Fey Bros. will provide return tags and ship the correct replacement gear as soon as possible at no additional cost to buyer.
LIABILITY: The buyer assumes all liability for proper use of the equipment sold, including, but not limited to: Determining proper release settings for any release-style bindings, proper adjustment of bindings to boots, proper sizing of equipment for the user, proper technique during use of all equipment, and injury to themselves and others. Telemarkdown.com/Fey Bros. Enterprises does not accept, and buyer will not impose, any liability for product defects due to design or manufacturing.